Publishing with ScienceOpen, the new OA research + publishing network, is a bit different and quicker from what researchers may have experienced elsewhere! Here’s a short video that explains how we make publishing easier.
Q. For busy researchers & physicians, time is short, so why bother to publish with ScienceOpen?
A. So you can share your results quickly and get back to your research.
At ScienceOpen, we understand that the publishing process is all too often painful and time consuming. This picture demonstrates why rapid and informal web publishing plus Post-Publication Peer Review could well be the future!
Here’s a quick overview of ScienceOpen services:
- Publishes ALL article types: Research, Reviews, Opinions, Posters etc
- From ALL disciplines: science, medicine, the humanities and social science
- Aggregates over 1.3 million OA articles from leading publishers
- Publication within about a week from submission with DOI
- Transparent Post-Publication Peer Review with DOI
- Proofs, easy corrections and versioning
- Article Metrics to track usage and impact
- Compliant with all Funder OA mandates (CC BY)
ScienceOpen strives to offer services to researchers for a price ($800) that is significantly less than most OA journals. Full and partial fee waivers are available to those in need in low and middle income countries and in less well funded disciplines.
Welcome to the next wave of Open Access Publishing. Join us today.