This collection curated by Camila França brings together publications in major areas related to the development of malaria vaccines. It includes both important studies and comprehensive reviews that help us understand the difficulties and achievements of researchers in this field. It currently covers the following topics:
1) Historical and epidemiological evidence of malaria vaccine feasibility
2) Plasmodium spp. life-cycle and immunological responses;
3) Current vaccines in development;
4) Major challenges for P.vivax vaccine development;
5) New ways of identifying, prioritizing and developing the new generation of malaria vaccines.
Thank you, @camila_tfranca!