Registering with ScienceOpen, the new OA research + publishing network, is almost as easy as pushing this button. To see for yourself, watch this short video or just sign up now (it takes about the same length of time).
Q. For busy researchers & physicians, time is short, so why bother to spend it registering with ScienceOpen?
A. So you can be part of the conversation to move research forward.
We’re one of the first to maintain the level of expert discussion on our platform by allocating roles and privileges (such as Peer Review) based on the number of publications listed on your ORCID iD.
Have five or more publications on your ORCID iD? You are an Expert or Scientific Member.
- Review any of over 1.3 million OA articles on Science Open and get a DOI
- Lead Group discussions about relevant OA articles, make a Collection and call for more submissions
Have one or more publication? You are a Member.
- Comment on articles
No previous publishing history? Publish for the first time with us.
- Authors can invite up to 10 experts to review their article
- Non anonymous peer-review should result in more balanced and relevant feedback
- Use workspaces to collaborate on any document, publish elsewhere if you’d prefer
Don’t want to register at all? A pity, but naturally you can still read and re-use over 1.3 million OA articles
- Convenient to have multiple OA publishers on one platform
For those who are new to us and that’s pretty much everyone, here’s a quick overview of ScienceOpen services:
- Publishes ALL article types: Research, Reviews, Opinions, Posters etc
- From ALL disciplines: science, medicine, the humanities and social science
- Aggregates over 1.3 million OA articles from leading publishers
- Publication within about a week from submission with DOI
- Transparent Post-Publication Peer Review with DOI
- Proofs, easy corrections and versioning
- Article Metrics to track usage and impact
- Compliant with all Funder OA mandates (CC BY)
Welcome to the next wave of Open Access Publishing. Join us today.