A new partnership
We are very excited to introduce the American Psychological Association’s new open-access journal, Technology, Mind, and Behavior (TMB), which has just joined the ScienceOpen platform in a featured Collection – Technology, Mind, and Behavior Collection!
Technology, Mind, and Behavior (TMB) is an open access, interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed journal published by the American Psychological Association and launched in 2020. TMB publishes original work in the area of human-technology interaction with a focus on human behavior at the individual or group level.
We have worked with the APA to index TMB into ScienceOpen’s interactive discovery environment of over 75 million records. By being indexed on ScienceOpen, TMB will benefit from exposure to ScienceOpen’s global user base and promotional services through our social media channels. Additionally, ScienceOpen’s features will enable authors of TMB to easily track article-level metrics such as views, shares, and Altmetric score.
Committed to open science and transparency, Technology, Mind, and Behavior is part of APA Open: a new, interactive open-access platform. The Journal covers these areas:
- Basic research: How humans understand and use technology, impacts of technology on human experience and behavior, human–technology interactions as mutually adaptive systems, roles of technology in advancing other areas of scientific research, and related topics.
- Applications: Development, use, and impact of technologies in domains such as aging, education, mental and physical health, recreation, and the workplace.
- Broader implications: Evidence-based analyses of ethical, legal, social, and policy questions concerning the opportunities and challenges arising from human–technology interactions.
Dive into the Journal by browsing some of the Top Picks from the Editor:
- Quantifying Smartphone “Use”: Choice of Measurement Impacts Relationships Between “Usage” and Health
We are proud to be able to support APA’s mission of providing interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed research in the field of psychology by helping disseminate Technology, Mind, and Behavior to a wider audience. Through this partnership, we hope to help APA expand their open access portfolio and look forward to working with them in the future.
“We are excited to present TMB on Science Open and look forward to reaching more readers, as well as new authors, through its easy-to-use platform,”Annie Hill, Editorial Director for APA Journals.
Contact us for our Journal Services
Publishing a Journal? Learn more about what ScienceOpen can offer publishers by contacting either of our Global Development Managers, Carlos, and Stuart, today! Emails can be found under the ScienceOpen Team Page.
Additional Psychology Research on ScienceOpen
Although our name may suggest a focus on the natural and life sciences, we have quite a lot of social sciences and humanities content as well. To explore more Psychology Research on the platform, check out further Collections from our partners below:
- Social Behavior and Personality: an international journal
- Hogrefe Psychology
- International Perspectives in Psychology: Research, Practice, Consultation
Featured Image Credit: geralt by Pixabay Images