We are glad to announce a new collaboration, which will see our network enriched with new, prestigious, and up-to-date multidisciplinary content in radiology science. ScienceOpen will index all of the new publications of Radiology Science Journal and place them in a larger context of over 81 million publications and 25.000 journals.
Introducing Radiology Science
Radiology Science is a journal focusing on radiology science and technology interdisciplinary studies combined with informatics such as Artificial Intelligence and big data for both diagnostic and treatment purposes. Radiology Science is an open access journal, and it publishes original research, letters, clinical trials, reviews, and clinical guidelines.
By publishing cutting-edge studies with translational and clinical potential, the journal aims to provide clinicians and physicians with biomedical engineering and computer science tools and solutions.
Apart from diagnostic imaging methodologies and technologies, as well as interventional radiology, the journal is particularly interested in methodological and technological innovation in imaging technologies, the combination of imaging with other indicators, molecular imaging, novel applications of big data and Artificial Intelligence in clinical settings, and protocols and workflows in changing clinical settings with the introduction of advanced informatics.
The journal does not impose author processing charges (APCs) or any other publication fees and they are welcoming articles directly through their website.
Explore the first publications
To get a first glimpse of the new collection by Radiology Science, we invite you to explore the first wo published articles by the journal.
- The role of artificial intelligence in the differential diagnosis of wheezing symptoms in children
- Serving the radiology community
Interested in the topic?
Apart from diagnostic imaging methodologies and technologies and interventional radiology, the journal is especially interested in the following areas:
- Methodological and technological innovation in imaging technologies and devices for ultrasound, MRI, PET etc.
- Combination of imaging with other indicators, e.g., lab studies throughout diagnoses and treatments
- Molecular imaging
- Novel application of big data and Artificial Intelligence in clinical setting, including biomarker identification, quantitative imaging, computed tomography, imaging processing and patient information management etc.
- Protocols and workflows in changing clinical setting with introduction of advanced informatics
Check out the collection page here, and hit the follow button for the latest updates.
Join ScienceOpen today!
In a variety of ways, ScienceOpen helps to highlight the impact of your work. Your publications will always be available for review by interested researchers on our network, and we are constantly increasing general awareness through our social media platforms and communication channels.
If you need a scholarly publishing partner to assist you with technical or promotional needs, please contact Stuart Cooper right away!