Success Stories of 2022 – Edinburgh University Press
We continue our countdown towards 2023! #YearInReview
Celebrate with us and follow our Year in Review campaign, where we present just a few of the remarkable accomplishments of 2022.
Let’s make Science Open!
Islamic Studies by EUP
In 2022, Edinburgh University Press was an important addition to the ScienceOpen network, bringing cutting-edge research from art and architecture, history, linguistics and literature, politics, and religion in to our platform.
The ScienceOpen platform expands the ways in which users can interact with the content of Edinburgh University Press by allowing researchers and ScienceOpen users to recommend highlighted research, create collections, write peer reviews, and easily share publications to various social media channels directly from our website.
EUP publishes journals, research monographs, reference works, textbooks, and cutting-edge series in a variety of subject areas, reaching an international audience. The Islamic Studies collection by EUP on ScienceOpen already includes over 1000 articles and books, and it will continue to develop with fresh pioneering research and insights from various areas of Islamic Studies research.
Take a glimpse at Edinburgh University Press’ content by exploring some of the featured journals and publications on ScienceOpen:
Highlighted books and articles:
- The Political Aesthetics of Global Protest : The Arab Spring and Beyond
- Jewish and Islamic Philosophy: Crosspollinations in the Classical Age
- The Ecology of a Vernacular Qur’an: Rethinking Mūsā Bīgī’s Translation into Türki-Tatar
- Linguistic Theory in tafsīr between 100/400 and 700/1000: Implications for Qur’anic Studies
- Whither Democracy in Palestine? Palestinian Public Opinion Surveys towards Democracy, 1997–2016
- The Politics of Yehuda Amichai’s Aesthetic Camouflage: Jerusalem and the Settler-Colonial Gaze
Join ScienceOpen in 2023!
We are constantly upgrading and looking forward to seeing our network grow bigger in 2023.
Are you a publisher looking for additional ways to highlight your company’s goals? Get in touch with us today, and we would be happy to give you a short demo of our services and the ways in which we can tailor them to your needs.