Celebrate with us the countdown towards 2023 with ScienceOpen’s Year in Review, where we present some of the most remarkable accomplishments and success stories from the past months, that will serve as inspiration for future partnerships in 2023.
Today’s success story: hosting of Research for All Journal by UCL Press.
Success Story – Research for All promoting engagement with research
As we already mentioned at the start of our #YearInReview Campaign, in 2022 our partnership with UCL Press grew stronger, and scholars can now get access to all open-access journals by UCL Press in one single discovery platform, powered by ScienceOpen.
Today, we’d like to highlight the scholarship of one of UCL’s journals on ScienceOpen, which focuses on collaborative research between universities and communities, services, or industries. Research for All is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal that highlights the potential for robust academic study, the development of involved communities, and the impact of research in active public engagement.
Research for All investigates engagement with various groups and cultures, and it includes a variety of topics from various academic disciplines, professional sectors, and types of engagement.
It combines theoretical and empirical analysis with authoritative commentary to investigate a variety of key themes in engaged research, such as the development of reciprocal relationships, sector-specific communication, and participatory action research.
Explore the journal by reading some of the most recent articles from the latest issue, and make sure to follow the collection on ScienceOpen for more upcoming articles and issues:
- Co-creation workshops for developing local community networks during a pandemic
- Collaboration between doctoral researchers and patient research partners: reflections and considerations
- Participatory evaluation for large-scale arts programmes: challenges, adaptations and unexpected shifts in culture
- How can impact strategies be developed that better support universities to address twenty-first-century challenges?
- Recruiting and retaining community researchers for a historical research project
Join ScienceOpen in 2023!
We are constantly upgrading and looking forward to sreeing our network grow bigger in 2023. Interested in joining ScienceOpen? Get in touch with us today, and we would be happy to give you a short demo of our services and the ways in which we can tailor them to your needs.