Finance and Economy Research on ScienceOpen
The number of articles indexed on ScienceOpen is rapidly approaching 85 million. ScienceOpen works with a diverse community of publishers and is a great and useful resource for research in many subjects and interdisciplinary fields of research.
Today, we want to highlight our content in disciplines related to Finance and Economy, encompassing different book and journal collections, with some new exciting publishers and new content recently added on ScienceOpen.
Exploring Finance and Economy related book collections
European Investment Bank Publications is one of the most recent additions on ScienceOpen’s network, adding important content covering issues related to finance and economy.
The European Investment Bank (EIB) acts as a catalyst to better understand the challenges of investing in Europe’s economy and meet the financing needs of that investment.
EIB Publications play a critical role in supporting EIB operations through the analysis of the changing economic context, investment opportunities and risks, helping to define the Bank’s positioning, strategy and policy in Europe and beyond.
Follow EIB on ScienceOpen and stay up-to-date with the most recent reports and analyses from the biggest multilateral financial institution in the world.
- Investment Report 2022/2023 – Key Findings
- European Investment Bank Activity Report 2022
- Unlocking Sustainable Private Sector Growth in the Middle East and North Africa
- Business resilience in the pandemic and beyond
- Funding women entrepreneurs: How to empower growth
Peter Lang has over 50 years of expertise publishing high quality, peer-reviewed scholarly books in the humanities and social sciences. The award-winning list offered on ScienceOpen highlights books with a focus on education, covering as well issues like Public Finance, Business and Economics. Below we are presenting some of the most relevant book titles from the Peter Lang Collection, where you can also access separately chapters and get easy access to the ones which are more relevant to your field of interest.
- Interdisciplinary Public Finance, Business and Economics Studies– Volume IV
- Shadow Impact of COVID-19 on Economies: A Greater Depression?
- Studies on Interdisciplinary Economics and Business – Volume IV
- What’s happening in cyber space? : An interdisciplinary approach
Amsterdam University Press Books stands for scholarly excellence, global presence, and engagement with the international academic community. The book collection on ScienceOpen is a great resource for scholars and researchers interested in Finance, Economy, and Humanities in general.
Discover highlighted book titles by AUP:
- Economy Studies : A Guide to Rethinking Economics Education
- Finance and the Common Good
- Shadow Exchanges along the New Silk Roads
- Supply Chain Management in the 21st Century : with European applications
- Development on Loan : Microcredit and Marginalisation in Rural China
Finance and Economy Journals
UUM Press publishes original works in Malay and English as well as works that are translated into Malay. The ScienceOpen collection of UUM Press features 8 journals and one book collection, in which you can find various titles related to finance and economy. In today’s blog, we are highlighting research from the International Journal of Banking and Finance and the International Journal of Management Studies.
Explore some of the most recent additions to the UUM Collection, providing ScienceOpen’s users with distinguished research from Malaysia that has global importance.
- A META-ANALYSIS OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN RELIGIOSITY AND SAVING BEHAVIOUR –International Journal of Banking and Finance
- DYNAMICS OF THE MOROCCAN INDUSTRY INDICES NETWORK BEFORE AND DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC – International Journal of Banking and Finance
- ACCOUNTING CONSERVATISM AND CORPORATE TAX AVOIDANCE – International Journal of Banking and Finance
- INTRINSIC MOTIVATION AND CREATIVITY: THE ROLE OF DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY AND KNOWLEDGE INTEGRATION ABILITY IN FACILITATING CREATIVITY – International Journal of Management Studies
- HEAVY WORK INVESTMENT AND ITS PREMISES – International Journal of Management Studies
Emirates Scholar is another important publisher, which covers topics related to Economy and Finance in the Emirati Journal of Business, Economics and Social Studies. The EJBESS encourages manuscripts that discuss the latest research findings or contemporary research that can be used directly or indirectly in addressing critical issues and sharing of advanced knowledge and best practices.
- Open Data: A National Data Governance Strategy for Open Science and Economic Development – A case study of the United Arab Emirates
- Applying Strategic Management approaches to a nursery school in the United Arab Emirates
- Identification of Online Recruitment Fraud (ORF) through Predictive Models
- Understanding Virtual Employee Onboarding (VEO): The New Normal and beyond
Lexonomica – Journal of Law and Economics by University of Maribor Press publishes high-quality research standing at the crossing point between Law and Economics. The journal publishes articles which contribute to the better understanding and practice of law and economics and are of interest to scholars, policy analysts, policymakers and practitioners.
- Selective Distribution Restrictions in the EU Competition Law
- Recovery of Interest in Enforcement Procedure in the Republic of Slovenia
- The Impact of EU Programmes on Financing Higher Education Institutions in Western Balkans – Evidence from Kosovo
Economy & Finance research by Pluto Journals
World Review of Political Economy (WRPE) is a quarterly, peer-reviewed journal, published by Pluto Journals as the official publication of the World Association for Political Economy, to produce research into Marxist political economy.
- On The Chinese Socialist Market Economy And The “New Projectment Economy”
- The Place Of War In Marxist Analyses Of Primitive Accumulation
- Skilled Labour and the Reduction Problem : Questioning the Exploitation Rate Equalization Hypothesis
The WRPE is certain to be the essential forum for dialogue, cooperation, debate, and the sharing of cutting-edge research among the leading scholars in China, the English-speaking world, and beyond.
WRPE is one of the many publications by Pluto Journals on ScienceOpen where you can get access to high-quality open access research on issues related to Economy, Finance and their relation with other social sciences.
Work Organisation, Labour & Globalisation brings together the results of empirical research, both qualitative and quantitative, with theoretical analyses in order to inform the development of new interdisciplinary approaches to the study of the restructuring of work, organisational structures and labour in a global context.
- Trajectories of liberalisation on the European industrial relations systems : A comparative study
- The platform economy and the precarisation of food delivery work in the COVID-19 pandemic: Evidence from India
- On-demand platforms and pricing: how platforms can impact the informal urban economy, evidence from Bengaluru, India
We invite you to explore the super collection by Pluto Journals on ScienceOpen for more articles similar to:
- Brexit and workers’ rights – Institute of Employment Rights Journal
- The Path to Montezuma: The Political Economy of Indianness and Blackness – Zanj: The Journal of Critical Global South Studies
- Facilitating social enterprise development through collective marketing: insights from Bukonzo Joint Co-operative Union, Western Uganda – Journal of Fair Trade
- Recentring Fair Trade in the movement for a just, inclusive and regenerative economy – Journal of Fair Trade
Register here and start exploring our collections today! ScienceOpen provides a wide range of tools to support your research.
Learn more about ScienceOpen!
Do you wish to establish a distinct publishing identity? Book your own ScienceOpen-powered subdomain to manage and host existing open access publications or to launch new journals.
For journals and books, ScienceOpen can provide technological infrastructure for paper submission, peer review management, open access hosting, article versioning, distribution, analytics, and APC management. If you’d like to learn more about our services, feel free to contact our CEO Stephanie Dawson.