Fast, free and easy! ScienceOpen has been publishing open access conference posters for years with over 500 posters currently accesible on the platform.
Our poster collection covers a wide range of disciplines, and with conference season coming up, it is an excellent medium for promoting research by early career researchers. The ScienceOpen network will promote your work, exposing it to input from various scholarly circles and researcher communities.
You can submit your poster through our simple manuscript submission portal by just clicking the “Submit a manuscript” button on the ScienceOpen Posters Collection page.
Simply register on ScienceOpen with your ORCID, upload your poster PDF file and add metadata such as title, abstract and keywords plus a catchy image and you are ready to go!
We recently added a new editor to the poster collection. Nur Atmaca, ScienceOpen’s newest Editorial Assistant, will review your work before publication, and in no time, you will have access to a variety of tools that will boost your digital profile. After the poster is published with a Creative Commons 4.0 Attribution license and a Crossref Digital Object Identifier (DOI), researchers can easily share the published poster on social media and track usage on the article page.
Explore some of the most recent additions to the poster collection below:
- The Influence of IT Outsourcing on Organisational Success/Failure & Innovation
- THE TREND OF FATAL OCCUPATIONAL INJURY RATES IN MALAYSIA IN THE PAST DECADE
- The Influence of National Culture on the Success or Failure of Multi-National IS Projects
- Jawz Endomyocardial Biopsy Forceps from Argon Medical: A Review of Safety and Efficacy Based on Literature Review and Bench Model Comparison With the Cordis Bioptome : A Comparative Analysis of EMB Devices and Specimen Quality
- Prevalence of Thromboembolic Venous Disease and Current Treatment Options in One of the Largest Patient Populations in the Word: India, A Meta-Analysis of Current Published Literature : Current Challenges in Managing Venous Thromboembolic Disease in one of the Largest Populations in the World
- PsychoEducation Tensor as a Model of Cognitive Physics
Publish with ScienceOpen!
ScienceOpen offers services ranging from content hosting to repository software, promotion, and publishing.
We welcome your posters and your feedback! Please write to us at email@example.com so we can improve our service.
In the meanwhile, gain some inspiration from some of our conference publishers and poster collections.
RExPO Conference Series – A one of kind opportunity to rank up knowledge and build up collaborations. Share your work with RExPO and get the chance to interact with other experts on drug repurposing.
- Open Science tools for rapid and rigorous publication of research results: The REPO4EU publication platform
- Drug Repurposing: Legal and Regulatory Issues in the US
- The power of network visualizations
IEREK Press – is a multidisciplinary publisher that aims to cultivate and disseminate academic research concerning a multitude of academic disciplines. Explore proceedings from various conferences and disciplines on the IEREK Press Collection.
- The Challenges of Building Sustainable Cities in Cameroon: Health Issues Associated with a Rapid Urban Population Increase in Buea Municipality
- Implementing The Use of AI for Analysis and Prediction in the Fashion Industry
- Connecting cities across infrastructural divides : Case studies from self-build practices in Tshwane east
- Assessing the Impacts of Population Relocation Induced by Future Sea-Level Rise Scenarios on Transportation Systems in Coastal Communities
Electronic Workshops in Computing (eWiC) – eWiC series offers you a window on the academic conference proceedings and workshops taking place around the world, with full open access to every featured event.
- Digital Art, Interactive Animation and Creative Expression in the Computer Science Curriculum
- Connected Virtual Experiences for Small and Less Visible Museum Artefacts
- Data Quality and the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT)
Road 2 Open Meta – the output collection for the Road 2 Open Meta Conference (R2OM) that was held in Leipzig in September 2022 bringing together experts from the library and publishing industry to discuss challenges of metadata communication within (Open Access) publishing processes.
- Book Metadata for an Open Access World: Open Metadata-Management for Scientific Book Publications
- OA-STRUKTKOMM – Open Access Structured Communication
- The hows, whys and wherefores of book usage metrics
Society for Scholarly Publishing: Annual Meeting Poster Collection – brings together academics, funders, librarians, publishers, service providers, technologists, and countless others with a communal interest and stake in the dissemination of scholarly information.
- Book Metadata for an Open Access World : Open Metadata-Management for Scientific Book Publications
- NISO SSOS (Standards-Specific Ontology Standard): A New Resource for Standards Publishers
- Words and Images Matter: Introducing the C4DISC Guidelines on Inclusive Language and Images in Scholarly Communication
- Citation Ethics: Journal Editor Attitudes and Practices