ScienceOpen is pleased to announce a new milestone in the collaboration with Hogrefe, which will promote important research and encourage open scholarly communication in topics related to sustainability. As members of the SDG Publishers Compact, ScienceOpen and Hogrefe are combining efforts to promote research that helps in the acceleration of the SDGs through new collections of SDGs-related research published by Hogrefe.
ScienceOpen users can now discover the extent of Hogrefe’s scholarship covering issues related with SDG 3 Good Health and Well-being, SDG 4 Quality Education,SDG 5 Gender Equality,SDG 10 Reduced Inequalities in dedicated collections. In addition to the SDGs collections, Hogrefe is also launching a new collection dedicated to topics and research disciplines related to Sustainability and Psychology.
Accelerating the SDGs
Hogrefe is a major scientific publisher that publishes high quality, peer-reviewed articles in English and German, that cover many areas of psychology, psychiatry, nursing, public health and medicine, and facilitate a better understanding of people as psychosocial individuals.
As a publisher focused on the disciplines mentioned above, SDG 3 “Good Health and Well-Being” is one of the core themes of Hogrefe’s published research. However, since its high-quality research spans multiple disciplines, SDGs 3, 4, 5, and 10 will now have a dedicated research collection on ScienceOpen encouraging an open discussion on these goals and on the topic of Sustainability in general.
While Hogrefe continues to add new content to our platform and benefits from our discoverability and promotion tools, we will be on the lookout for SDG-related keywords in new articles and will automatically assign articles that contain such keywords to the new SDG collections.
As a research communication platform, ScienceOpen has been our valued partner for many years. Making sustainability research visible to the public is our strength as a leading publisher in psychology and related fields. Together with ScienceOpen, we want to make the projects of our authors easier to discover. By tagging their work with SDG-relevant keywords, our authors can support us in this collaboration.Hogrefe
Below we want to showcase just a few articles from each of the new collections, which can help you get inspired for your next publication with Hogrefe.
- A Public Health, Whole-of-Government Approach to National Suicide Prevention Strategies
- Immunotherapies: How Do They Work?
- Selenium and Zinc supplementation in HIV-infected patients : An umbrella systematic review
- Förderung des Emotionswissens im Kindergarten : Eine Evaluationsstudie über vier Ebenen
- Inklusion im Spiegel des Deutschen Bildungsservers
- Do Sexist Comments Hinder Participation in Online Political Discussions? : A Preregistered Experiment
- Stressing the Advantages of Female Leadership Can Place Women at a Disadvantage
- Tackling racism in sports psychiatry – Hogrefe: SDG 10 Reduced Inequalities
- Anti-Asian American Discrimination and COVID-19: Living With Fear
- Can Psychological Assessment Contribute to a Better World? : Our Discipline’s Contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals for 2030
- Empowering People to Act for a Better Life for All: Psychology’s Contributions to a Social Science for Sustainability
- How Connecting Psychology and Implementation Science Supports Pursuing the Sustainable Development Goals
Are you publishing with Hogrefe on topics related to Sustainability and the SDGs? Check out the collection description pages on ScienceOpen and have a look at possible keywords that might highlight your research and feature your contribution to the dedicated collections.
Join ScienceOpen for free and follow Hogrefe’s SDGs collections.
ScienceOpen is a freely accessible research communication platform with the technological infrastructure to support multi-dimensional search, community curation, and researcher networking.
Header Image Credits: Hogrefe.