The number of research articles in the field of disability sciences has steadily increased as a result of many new network additions to our platform, which is slowly approaching 90 million records. Today, we are pleased to see more open access research publications indexed in our network, which will improve the ScienceOpen platform’s research quality in disciplines related to disability sciences and health.
The Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (JHRS) is a multidisciplinary, peer reviewed, international, electronic journal edited by the Alma Mater Europaea University – ECM from Slovenia, publishing research that focuses on all the fields of health sciences, with a main interest in rehabilitation sciences, disability studies, special education, psychology, and social policy.
The aim of the journal is to share and disseminate knowledge among all disciplines that work in the field of developmental diversity.
Thanks to its collection infrastructure, ScienceOpen is providing a flexible journal landing page that will manage various issues of JHRS, supporting visibility and promotion through a wide range of metrics, an integration of different social media share buttons, and a space for research communities to share their expertise.
JHRS’ subject matter is broad and includes, but is not limited to, findings from psychological, biological, educational, genetic, medical, psychiatric, and sociological studies, as well as ethical, philosophical, and legal contributions that increase knowledge about disability prevention and treatment and inform public policy and practice.
Explore the new collection through the titles highlighted below:
- Rehabilitation nurses’ knowledge, experiences, and perceptions of the provision of psychological care for patients post stroke in Ireland: A cross-sectional study
- The Evolution of Customised Employment and the Influence of the NDIS on Customised Employment Practice in Australia
- Rehabilitation nurses’ knowledge, experiences, and perceptions of the provision of psychological care to stroke patients: Systematic Review
- Assessing adults with neuroatypical conditions suspected of having dementia
- Perceptions of Body Image of Women with Blindness
ScienceOpen users will now be able to interact fully with the Journal’s open access content by bookmarking, recommending, and easily sharing their favorite articles.
Exploring Disability Sciences on ScienceOpen
The Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (JHRS) joins fellow journals that are promoting recent advancements and important discoveries from the field of disability studies and benefiting fully from ScienceOpen’s wide network and range of tools.
The International Journal of Disability and Social Justice by Pluto Journals challenges injustices and promotes interdisciplinary research that helps to build inclusive societies.
- When Legislation Is Not Enough : The Adverse Environment for Independent Living in Hungary
- The Role of Participatory Instructors in Hungarian Higher Education : Results of a Qualitative Research to Support the Voices of Disabled People in Academia
The Journal of Disability Research by the King Salman Center for Disability Research is dedicated to seeking amelioration of physical, mental, cognitive, or developmental conditions that can pose a myriad of difficulties in the conduct of daily life, furthering broader awareness of disability issues.
- Chameleon Swarm Algorithm with Improved Fuzzy Deep Learning for Fall Detection Approach to Aid Elderly People
- Automated Gesture Recognition Using African Vulture Optimization with Deep Learning for Visually Impaired People on Sensory Modality Data
Together with the Journal of Disability Research, the King Salman Center for Disability Research on ScienceOpen features a Sponsored Research Output Collection that delves deeper into the topic and promotes interdisciplinary research from all over the world.
Discover Disability Studies on ScienceOpen and follow the collection of the journals to stay up-to-date with new content and discoveries in the field.