As we approach the new year, we would like to wrap up our #YearInReview campaign, where we have highlighted some of the most successful collaborations of 2023, which will serve as inspiration for our work in the coming year and future partnerships in 2024.
Today’s success story: the AK Journals Collection.
Teaming up with one of the largest scientific publishers in Europe
Akadémiai Kiadó, founded in 1828 by the Hungarian Academy of Sciences (HAS), is Hungary’s oldest continuously operating publishing house, aiming to promote Hungarian and international science, and to effectively support information exchange amongst scientists on a global level.
Since 2019, ScienceOpen and Akadémiai Kiadó have collaborated to integrate content from various AK Journals in our network, with over 2,600 publications currently featured in the super collection.
AK Journals’ portfolio includes international peer-reviewed journals, conference series and online scientific content services. The AK Journal collection on ScienceOpen publishes new discoveries in several areas of science, grouped in five topical and journal-based collections as presented below:
- European Journal of Microbiology and Immunology – The journal reports new discoveries in the field of medical microbiology and immunology of infection.
- Journal of Behavioral Addictions – The journal publishes manuscripts on different approaches of non-substance addictions, research reports focusing on the addictive patterns of various behaviors, especially disorders of the impulsive-compulsive spectrum.
- Life Sciences by AKJournals – Life Sciences by AKJournals collection focuses on medical microbiology, immunology, interventional medicine, medical sciences and public health.
- Methods by AKJournals – The Methods by AKJournals collection offers three interdisciplinary Open Access journals: Resolution and Discovery, Nanopages, and Acta Chromatographica with a special focus of the fields of microscopy/imaging, nanoscience and chemical analysis respectively.
- Psychology by AKJournals – This collection covers such subjects as behavioral addictions, psychedelic medicine, adult learning, anthropology, human behavioral ecology and education.
The collaboration between ScienceOpen and AKJournals combines best publishing practices with effective and engaging channels for disseminating research findings in order to optimize benefits for researchers in our network of 90+ million publications and beyond it.
Explore our journal collection and make sure to follow AK Journals to stay up-to-date on new additions and exciting science and research that is updated on a regular basis.
Looking forward to new collaborations in 2024!
We are constantly upgrading our digital infrastructure and we are very glad to see our network expand even further in 2024, with exciting new prospective publishers joining. If you are a publisher looking for new ways to promote your content, we would love to have you on board!
Contact us today and we will gladly give you a brief demonstration of our services and how we can tailor them to your specific requirements.