Raffaella Sette of the ISV said “We chose to index our journal with ScienceOpen because for us it is a great opportunity for disseminating our journal at an international level.”
All articles are fully open access, which we’ve added a little logo to now for all OA articles on our platform.
Some of the top new articles to check out are:
- Homicidal frenzy in serial killer couples (link)
- Investigative journalism, the victims and freedom of the press (link)
- Violent behaviour in REM sleep: clinical, criminological and forensic (link)
- Regulatory reform on violence against women in relation to the nature of the crimes committed (link)
- The perception of the maternal role in mothers in prison (link)
- The dilemma of Jerusalem. The problem of urban development among policy and integration of communities (link)
- Consultation on violence towards men (link)
- The association of the Mafia and the Roman capital (link)
Most of the articles are in Italian, so for non-Italian speakers it’s a great chance to brush up on a new language, or worth using a browser like Google Chrome to auto-translate the text.
We look forward to helping to make this fascinating research more open to the world, and exposing the context around it all.
CEO of ScienceOpen Stephanie Dawson said “We are very excited to see the Italian Society of Victimology adopting a CC BY 4.0 license. By embedding this in the xml content for articles we can make it easier for our users to re-use the research by making sure it is explicitly open.”
For more information about our indexing services, please contact our Sales and Acquisitions Manager Agata.Morka@scienceopen.com.